Signups are CLOSED! Tournament is due to being at 10am PST.
For more information about the tournament and any questions you may have about it, including detailed rules and prize awards, head over to the tournament discussion thread.
Registration will run until 7:00pm PST on Thursday, February 7. Reply to this thread to register your team (or to request to join one!). Tournament is to being on the following Saturday at 10am PST. To view what time that will be for you, click here.
Registering Your Team (post your team in this thread!)
- You must be part of a team and of at least level 20 to participate! Feel free to post in this thread to look for a team to join or to submit your team! Submit you as the captain as well as all those who will be on the team up to 7 total players (2 standby). Only team posts and those looking for a team should respond here.
If you are NOT level 20 at this time, that is ok, as long as you and your team are of this level by signup close. If a player is not level 20 by this time, you forfeit your spot.
- To register your team, have your Team Captain make a post here that includes the forum/in-game name (display name, not login name) of each member on the team, including themselves, and indicate that they are the team captain.
The Team Captain must also include Skype contact information, as this will be the primary means of communication between organizers and captains.
- Each team must designate a Team Captain who will be the teams primary contact between the team and the tournament organizers. Please make this clear in your post.
- Roster changes may be made throughout the registration period, though only by the Team Captain. Changes must also be mentioned in a new post when the change is made, or brought to our attention via Skype or some other means. If you edit your roster and do not either create a post or inform us of it, we can not ensure that the changes will be made to your official roster.
- If a player chooses to switch from one team to another, the team that is receiving the player must make the roster change post, and we will confirm this change with the switching player. A player can only be part of one team after signups close!
- You must have a minimum of Five (5) players on your team to be considered a full team, and may have a maximum of Seven (7) players on your team with replacements.
- If you do not have five players but would still like to participate, you may still form a team but must have at least three players to kick off your team and a minimum of five ready at close of signups.
Please indicate that you would like to have single players added to your team when registering.
Requirements of a Team Captain:
You must have Skype which will be our main method of contacting you. We will contact you via Skype about 15-20 minutes or so before your team needs to be in game and ready to play, so please make sure you are in contact with all of your team members! Forfeiture may result if everyone is not ready.
We are only counting a captain if the explicitly stated they would like to be in their post. So if you only put down Skype info, but didn't say you wanted to be a captain, We are not currently counting you as a captain! Contact us if you are going to be a captain of a team.
We need assistance in getting this tournament off the ground! If you are interested in any of the following positions, also reply to this thread with which one. Please note that you cannot be in a team if you are volunteering your time organizing!
Forum and Lobby Assistance:
Thanks all for your interest in the tournament!
Edited by aradoness, 09 February 2013 - 08:16 PM.