We have been busy with a number of things, as you may have noticed from the slew of updates contained in last week's patch. This week, we have a couple more beans to spill for you all.
Firstly, as you may have seen, we are starting to reveal our next Immortal, Undine, Fury of the Deep!
Undine is in the final stages of integration and testing and we'll be revealing more info on her abilities over the next few days.
New beta game mode - ARAM!
For those who don't know what "ARAM" means, it stands for "All Random, All Mid". Basically it is a 5v5 mode where all champions play in a single lane, result: all combat, all the time! Players get a random character to play with so every game is different as you never know what you'll end up with. BfG does not currently have official support for this mode; however all that is about to change and we're dropping an official custom ARAM beta game mode on you this week, on a brand new map!
Here's a peek at the map:
Features you can expect to see include:
- New custom game mode
- New map (single lane map, no top, no bottom, no jungle, 2 towers plus 2 monoliths per side)
- Insta-lock on random Immortal
- 45 second discipline and artifacting phase after random pick
- Custom vendor with restricted item availability (no wards, teleports, restricted pots)
- Once you leave the vendor area, you may not use the vendor until you die
- Equalizer mode active to give new players a fighting chance